Contemporary Art Masterclass - Resin Art
Learn the wonderful pouring art medium - Resin in this detailed session best suited for beginners or artists who wish to learn ocean theme with lacing effects.
Understand how resin can be used as a protective and enhancing coat over alcohol inks artworks.
Day 4: Resin Art Beginners | Sunday, 7th February 3pm
Duration: 3 Hours
Day 4 Overview:
- Introduction to Resin Art
- Comparison between different brand options available in market locally, links & sources of products for purchasing.
- Prerequisites & Precautions to resin use.
- Prepping of surfaces before use.
- Differences between types of resin, types of pigments & powders to be used,
- Different surface for resin & functional applications of this versatile medium
- Different tools to enhance your work.
- Learn Ocean Theme on MDF Base
- Learn abstract pour in silicon moulds
- Introducing 3D or natural effects to your art
- Finishing of your artwork to achieve great smoothness & shine
- Demo of gold leafing over artworks
- Demo of Resin Coat over Alcohol Inks and Fluid Acrylics coasters with some special tips and tricks
- Resin Starter kit
- Resin pigments
- Metallic powders
- 10" MDF Circular Base
- Assorted Shells
- Paper Cups
- Silicon Coaster Mould
Stuff you need to arrange:
- Gloves & Mask
- Masking Tape
- Hair Dryer or Heat Gun
- Straw, Toothpick\Pin and Mixing Sticks\Plastic Spoon
- Paper cups - big and small - min. 10
- Measuring scale or a measuring cup large enough to store approx. 200ml
- Plastic sheet to work on
- Alcohol Based sanitiser or vinegar
- Big sheet or container to cover the artwork once done
Max Capacity: 10 Participants
Age Group: 16+
Not advisable for pregnant or expecting women.
- Workshop is held over zoom and the link would be shared with participants a week prior to the workshop.
- If you've opted for a paint kit with the workshop, materials are delivered within 10 days of your booking
- The meeting invite is shared with participants over email a week prior to the workshop.
- A recording of the session is shared with participants available for use for a month after the workshop.
- Participants can feel free to reach out for questions before or after the workshop on the subject covered in this workshop.
For Participants outside of India:
- The time schedule for this workshop is mentioned in Indian Standard Time. Make sure to check your local time before you enrol.
- Make sure to select the "No Kit" option since kit deliveries are not yet possible outside of India. We would be happy to guide you with sourcing options in your area.
- During checkout, you need to select the PayPal option to complete your payment successfully.
Reach out to us at our Instagram handle for quick queries