Contemporary Art Masterclass - Alcohol Inks
Learn all about alcohol inks over two days or choose your preferred day as per your current skillset and experience.
Day 1: Saturday, 5pm - 7:30pm
Day 2: Sunday, 3pm - 5:30pm
Day 1 Overview (Mandatory for Beginners):
- Introduction to Alcohol Inks
- Comparison between different brand options available in market: local with international, links & sources of products for purchasing
- Safety Precautions while using them
- Preservation of your Artwork
Day 2 Techniques:
Materials Needed from Home:
- Round Plastic Lid or Cap - approx. 2" wide
- Paint Brush - Size 0 or 1
- Face Mask
Hair Dryer Paint Brush Cello-tape
(Add a kit if you need materials to be shipped to you)
- 5 Inks including white and gold
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- White Synthetic Sheets - 3 Nos.
- Black Synthetic Sheets - 2 Nos.
- 4 Coasters | 2 Black, 2 White (Coasters Kit)
- Clock with mechanism (Clock Kit)
Age Group: 16+
Not advisable for pregnant or expecting women.
- Workshop is held over zoom and the link would be shared with participants a week prior to the workshop via email.
- If you've opted for a paint kit with the workshop, materials are delivered within 10 days of your booking
- A recording of the session is shared with participants available for use for two months after the workshop.
- Participants can feel free to reach out for questions before or after the workshop on the subject covered in this workshop.
For Participants outside of India:
- The time schedule for this workshop is mentioned in Indian Standard Time.
- Make sure to select the "No Kit" option since kit deliveries are not yet possible outside of India. We would be happy to guide you with sourcing options in your area.
- During checkout, you need to select the PayPal option to complete your payment successfully.
Reach out to us at our Instagram handle for a quick response to queries.