A paint along workshop designed for beginners who wish to learn basics and detailed techniques of this wonderful fluid art form.
Duration: 3 Hours
Contents Covered in Workshop:
- Introduction to Resin Art
- Comparison between different brand options available in market locally, links & sources of products for purchasing.
- Prerequisites & Precautions to resin use.
- Prepping of surfaces before use.
- Differences between types of resin, types of pigments & powders to be used,
- Different surface for resin & functional applications of this versatile medium
- Different tools to enhance your work.
- Techniques: Learn Ocean-beach theme and Abstract Pour
- Introducing 3D or natural effects to your art
- Finishing of your artwork to achieve great smoothness & shine
- Resin Starter kit
- Resin pigments
- Metallic powders
- 10" MDF Circular Base
- Silicone Coaster Mould
Stuff you need to arrange:
- Measuring scale or a measuring cup large enough to store approx. 200ml
- Plastic sheet to work on
- Paper cups
- Hair Dryer or Heat Gun
Max Capacity: 8 Participants
Age Group: 16+
- Workshop is held over zoom and the link would be shared with participants a week prior to the workshop.
- If you've opted for a paint kit with the workshop, materials are delivered within 10 days of your booking
- The meeting invite is shared with participants over email a week prior to the workshop.
- A recording of the session is shared with participants available for use for a month after the workshop.
- Participants can feel free to reach out for questions before or after the workshop on the subject covered in this workshop.
For Participants outside of India:
- The time schedule for this workshop is mentioned in Indian Standard Time. Make sure to check your local time before you enrol.
- Make sure to select the "No Kit" option since kit deliveries are not yet possible outside of India. We would be happy to guide you with sourcing options in your area.
- During checkout, you need to select the PayPal option to complete your payment successfully.
Reach out to us at our Instagram handle for quick queries