Contemporary Art Masterclass - Fluid Acrylics
Learn to paint with this relaxing medium and pour your hearts out with fluid acrylics.
Just go with the flow and create beautiful designs on canvas.
Day 3: Fluid Art Beginners | Saturday, 6th February 5pm
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Day 3 Overview:
- Introduction to Fluid Art
- Sources of purchase and brands
- Surfaces: Learn on square and round canvas
- Techniques: Learn 5 techniques
- Preservation of your Artwork.
- 8" Canvas: 2 Nos. (Square and Round)
- 6 Paints - 2 Pastel Colours | 2 Vibrant Colours | 2 White
- Paper Cups
- Silicone Oil
Materials needed from home:
- Plastic Sheet or Newspapers
- Ice cream Stick or Spoon
Max Capacity: 20 Participants
- Workshop is held over zoom and the link would be shared with participants a week prior to the workshop.
- If you've opted for a paint kit with the workshop, materials are delivered within 10 days of your booking
- Make sure to check your local time before you enrol.
- The meeting invite is shared with participants over email a week prior to the workshop.
- A recording of the session is shared with participants available for use for a month after the workshop.
- Participants can feel free to reach out for questions before or after the workshop on the subject covered in this workshop.
For Participants outside of India:
- The time schedule of this workshop is mentioned in Indian Standard Time.
- Make sure to select the "No Kit" option since kit deliveries are not yet possible outside of India. We would be happy to guide you with sourcing options in your area.
- During checkout, you need to select the PayPal option to complete your payment successfully.
Reach out to us at our Instagram handle for quick queries